There are many benefits to being a member of the African American Health Coalition.
- Opportunity to network and gain access to great community resources.
- Opportunity to collaborate on community outreach projects.
- Access to engage key stakeholders and their manpower.
- Opportunity to actively engage in the health education of the African American community.
- Voice and visibility for issues that impact health issues of the African American community.
- Opportunity to promote events and activities with an established network and community groups.
African American Health Coalition members are responsible for informing the Secretary of any personal profile changes including changes to a, business and personal address or other pertinent information. By signing below, you are granting permission to the AfAHC to publish your contact information as a member of the coalition.